Agricultural Engineer/Civil Engineer
Organisation: FFID- Chetna Organic
Location: Bhawanipatna, Kalahandi, Odisha.
Last Date: 30 May, 2016
Chetna Organic is a professional not-for-profit organization working towards reducing rural
distress, empowering women and strengthening rural communities, especially small and
marginal farmers from rain fed regions. Chetna trains farmers in alternative models of
agriculture and natural resource management which helps them attain self sufficiency and
improved livelihoods. Chetna lays special emphasis in developing, promoting and popularizing
viable institutions, value addition and collective marketing.
- Planning and execution of soil and water conservation structures.
- Planning and preparing the construction estimates for community assets.
- Timely monitoring and evaluation of the projects assigned.
- Provide back office support to ongoing field programmes.
- Ensure compliance with all systems and processes of the organisation and statutory requirements of the designated programme.
- Manage and prioritise a large number of competing demands and operate to deadlines.
- Documentation and timely reporting of performance progress.
Office Base: Bhawanipatna
Work Area:KBK Region, Odisha
Salary: Competitive with national level NGOs
- Graduate/Post graduate with Agriculture engineering /Civil engineering from any reputed institution.
- 1+ years of working experience on natural resource management.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills in English, including computing skills.
- Working knowledge of the local language (Odiya).
- Ability to engage meaningfully with relevant stakeholders, influencing and negotiating skills, especially in dealing with NGOs and government officials.
- Ability to undertake unaccompanied travel in interior rural areas on motorbike.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest resume to the above mentioned email.
Shortlisted candidates will be intimated via mail/call and would be asked to attend a face-to-face
interview at Bhawanipatna.
*Female applicants and university freshers will be encouraged.